Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Opinion on Skinny Jeans...

My opinion on skinny jeans?

I like them. I think they are great. I think they are practical. They are the perfect pant for boots. There is nothing offensive about them. The tops look just like any other pair of jeans (considering I'm not talking about mom jeans -- high waisted 80 style), they just taper after the knee. There are some that are a lot tighter than others, and I don't think those are necessary, or that they would be very comfortable.

cute


When I say skinny jeans, this is all I mean by it. If you hear skinny jeans and think something else you may be thinking of jeggings: ridiculously tight, pocketless, zipper-less stretchy jeans. I don't like these. Although, I did accidentally own a pair, but only because I needed something for my pregnancy. I didn't realize what they were until a couple weeks after I got them. Like the aforementioned skinny jeans, there are more extreme varieties of these as well. I do not have those ones.

gross. you look fat. these are not what i have.


The worst and most disgusting variety that people mistake for skinny jeans are the undergarment called leggings. These are NOT pants. These do not make skirts modest. These do not look good.

disgusting. go put some clothes on.


So, you want my opinion on skinny jeans? oh, you don't... well I'm giving it to you anyway. If you want to wear pants with boots and not get your pants wet or salt soaked or just want to show off your super cute boots, wear skinny jeans! If you need to be warmer on a Sunday, and you're already wearing a modest to-your-knee skirt wear leggings. I'm still not sure where jeggings fit in to this. I think they're just a fad that will fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment