Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Special Guest...

Hi!

I'm Tiny Lisa. I'm really shy, so I don't say a whole lot, but people really like me anyway! They always come up to me to have their picture taken with me. I don't do anything to provoke them, I'm usually just standing in the corner -smiling at them. What can I say? I'm a people watcher and I have a happy disposition. I don't see why I wouldn't, life is beautiful. When I am around, I can't help but be noticed.  I go to lots of parties and  have lots of friends. Will you be my friend, too? 



Alright, I'll be honest, lately, I've been working on some top secret detective work. No one catches on. They just think I'm standing in a dark garage for fun, I guess. I'm not gonna lie, I think it's pretty funny how they jump everyday when I startle them. It's not like I jump out screaming (like some would) I just stand there, in the light of the moon, or really just a little night light thingy... 

I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything... (ever)! When I turn sideways it's like I disappear. 



Well, until next time! I'll be standing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment